ALUMINIUM - NAILSTRIP
- ALUMINIUM IS A COST-EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIAL; NAILSTRIP IS A NO HASSLE PROFILE THAT SUITS CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE AND COMPLEMENTS ANY BUILDING.
Send me specs for this product
Aluminium is an environmentally friendly metal; it is the third most commonly occurring element in the earth’s crust and can be recycled for generations without limitation. It is a cost-efficient material yet does not compromise on quality. Aluminium is lightweight, durable and versatile with little to no maintenance required and, being pre-painted, offers consistency in colour and appearance. It can withstand aggressive elements and reflects heat making it age-resistant. Aluminium is fast becoming a preferred roof and wall cladding material.
Nailstrip is suited to contemporary architecture if applied sympathetically and will complement any building. This profile is flexible and works well in a wide variety of building applications. Its clip-less design saves labour and money and is durable enough to withstand extreme weather conditions. Nailstrip shares aesthetics with standing seam such as sharp, defined profile edges and an easy, straightforward installation. It is suitable for both roof and wall cladding and can be installed in varying orientations; e.g. horizontal, vertical, diagonal.
No clips are required to install Nailstrip thus achieving and architectural façade without the need for advanced technical knowledge.
Some of its advantages include:
- Minimal maintenance
- No visible fixings
- Allows for building breathability
- Contemporary take on traditional seam systems
- Allows for material expansion and contraction
- Can combine fixed panel widths or different widths to create patterns
- Ability to splay or taper panels
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.