CASSETTE - ALUMINIUM
- CASSETTE IS A CLASSIC PROFILE FOR ACHIEVING THE INTERLOCKING LOOK WITH LARGER PANELS; ALUMINUM IS A COST-EFFICIENT AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIAL.
Send me specs for this product
The cassette profile is a classic way of installing large sheets of material to large scale, repetitive projects. It is ideal for new projects and refurbishments on commercial projects. The sheets are mechanically fixed with rivets, screws, clips and hooks and installed directly to a gutter/rail support system. Cassette panels come in many colours and materials catering for most budgets and allowing projects to achieve the commercial look without the commercial price.
Some of its advantages include:
- Neat facade with no visible fixings
- Minimal maintenance
- Panel depth/express depth can be customised
- Ability to splay or taper panels
- Concealed fixing with clips and screws
Aluminium is an environmentally friendly metal, it is the third most commonly occurring element in the earth’s crust and can be recycled for generations without limitation. It is a cost-efficient material yet does not compromise on quality. Aluminium is lightweight, durable and versatile with little to no maintenance required and, being pre-painted, offers consistency in colour and appearance. It can withstand aggressive elements and reflects heat making it age-resistant. Aluminium is fast becoming a preferred roof and wall cladding material.
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.