- COLORBOND® IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S OLDEST AND MOST TRUSTED CLADDING METALS; CASSETTE IS A CLASSIC PROFILE FOR ACHIEVING THE INTERLOCKING LOOK WITH LARGER PANELS.
Send me specs for this product
Colorbond® Steel is a lightweight material yet also very strong, ideal for today’s modern homes. Colorbond® has been producing coated products for more than 50 years making it one of the most trusted and popular cladding materials. It is manufactured to Australian standards (AS1397 and AS/NZS 2728) and is resistant to chipping and cracking. Colorbond®’s colour collection includes classic, contemporary, metallic and matte palettes and is one of the most durable roof and wall cladding materials available on the market. This material provides an exceptional finish for your Cladding and Roofing products.
The cassette profile is a classic way of installing large sheets of material to large scale, repetitive projects. It is ideal for new projects and refurbishments on commercial projects. The sheets are mechanically fixed with rivets, screws, clips and hooks and installed directly to a gutter/rail support system.
Cassette panels come in many colours and materials catering for most budgets and allowing projects to achieve the commercial look without the commercial price.
Some of its advantages include:
- Neat facade with no visible fixings
- Minimal maintenance
- Panel depth/express depth can be customised
- Ability to splay or taper panels
- Concealed fixing with clips and screws
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.