COLORBOND® - NAILSTRIP
- COLORBOND® IS ONE OF AUSTRALIA’S OLDEST AND MOST TRUSTED CLADDING METALS; NAILSTRIP IS A NO HASSLE PROFILE THAT SUITS CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE AND COMPLEMENTS ANY BUILDING.
Send me specs for this product
Colorbond® Steel is a lightweight material yet also very strong, ideal for today’s modern homes. Colorbond® has been producing coated products for more than 50 years making it one of the most trusted and popular cladding materials. It is manufactured to Australian standards (AS1397 and AS/NZS 2728) and is resistant to chipping and cracking. Colorbond®’s colour collection includes classic, contemporary, metallic and matte palettes and is one of the most durable roof and wall cladding materials available on the market. This material provides an exceptional finish for your Cladding and Roofing products.
Nailstrip is suited to contemporary architecture if applied sympathetically and will complement any building. This profile is flexible and works well in a wide variety of building applications. Its clip-less design saves labour and money and is durable enough to withstand extreme weather conditions. Nailstrip shares aesthetics with standing seam such as sharp, defined profile edges and an easy, straightforward installation. It is suitable for both roof and wall cladding and can be installed in varying orientations; e.g. horizontal, vertical, diagonal.
No clips are required to install Nailstrip thus achieving and architectural façade without the need for advanced technical knowledge.
Some of its advantages include:
- Minimal maintenance
- No visible fixings
- Allows for building breathability
- Contemporary take on traditional seam systems
- Allows for material expansion and contraction
- Can combine fixed panel widths or different widths to create patterns
- Ability to splay or taper panels
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.