NAILSTRIP - CORTEN®
- NAILSTRIP IS A NO HASSLE PROFILE THAT SUITS CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE AND COMPLEMENTS ANY BUILDING; CORTEN® IS A UNIQUE CLADDING MATERIAL THAT CREATES AN INDUSTRIAL AESTHETIC.
Send me specs for this product
Nailstrip is suited to contemporary architecture if applied sympathetically and will complement any building. This profile is flexible and works well in a wide variety of building applications. Its clip-less design saves labour and money and is durable enough to withstand extreme weather conditions. Nailstrip shares aesthetics with standing seam such as sharp, defined profile edges and an easy, straightforward installation. It is suitable for both roof and wall cladding and can be installed in varying orientations; e.g. horizontal, vertical, diagonal. No clips are required to install Nailstrip thus achieving and architectural façade without the need for advanced technical knowledge.
Some of its advantages include:
- Minimal maintenance
- No visible fixings
- Allows for building breathability
- Contemporary take on traditional seam systems
- Allows for material expansion and contraction
- Can combine fixed panel widths or different widths to create patterns
- Ability to splay or taper panels
Corten® is a steel made up of a group of steel alloy materials which, when left uncoated and exposed to the natural elements, develops a rusted appearance. It is twice the strength of mild steel and can give buildings an industrial feel that is now very common in modern architecture. Corten®’s strength is visible in the fact that it can be cut and shaped in many ways whilst still maintaining its strength and rigidity.
Please contact Design Cladding Systems for detailed installation advice specific to your project.